Subject of the regulations
- The regulations define the subject of service provision, responsibility and stay on the premises of the facility, and are an integral part of the contract which is concluded when signing the registration card, and when booking, making a deposit or paying the entire amount due for the stay.
- The Regulations apply to all persons staying on the premises of Woźniak Residence.
- The Regulations are available in each room and at the Reception Desk.
- Rooms are booked for days (the so-called hotel day).
- The Guest shall be obliged to precisely specify the planned time of stay on the premises when booking a room.
- The hotel day starts at 3:00 p.m. on the arrival day and ends at 11:00 a.m. on the departure day.
- If the Guest stays in the room or leaves its belongings after 11:00 a.m. without reporting it to the reception desk, it shall be treated as an extension of stay.
- If the Guest wishes to extend the stay beyond the period indicated on the arrival day, it should be reported at the reception desk by 8:00 p.m. the day before the check-out. If possible, the property shall take the wish to extend the stay into account. The extension of the hotel day until 1:00 p.m. is associated with a fee of 50% of the hotel day price as results from the price list in the “prices and packages” tab on our website – www.hotelwozniak.pl.
- The payment for the stay is charged in advance on the arrival day at the latest, and for a specified number of nights.
- The value of booked hotel services is charged in accordance with the price list valid on the booking date.
- The tourist tax is mandatory.
- The hotel Guest may not give the room or a place in the room to other persons without obtaining the Reception Desk’s consent, even if the period for which the Guest had paid has not expired.
- The hotel Guest may receive visitors to his room, but only from 7:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. At different hours, it is required to check in the additional people staying in the room..
- The Hotel may refuse to check in a guest who is under the influence of alcohol or drugs, or who has grossly violated the Regulations during the previous stay by causing damage to the hotel property of Guests, or by harming other Guests, employees of the Hotel or other people staying in the Hotel, or otherwise disturbed the Guests’ peaceful stay or the Hotel’s functioning.
- If the Guest cancels the stay during the hotel day, the Hotel does not refund the fee for the given and the remaining hotel days.
- Woźniak Residence shall be obliged to provide:
- conditions for full and unrestricted rest;
- safety of stay, and secrecy of information about the Guest;
- professional and courteous service within the scope of all services provided in the Hotel.
- At the Guest’s request, Woźniak Residence shall provide the following services free of charge:
- information related to stay and travel;
- wake-up calls;
- storage of money and valuables in a deposit during the Guest’s stay at the Hotel;
- storage of the Guest’s luggage – Woźniak Residence may refuse to accept luggage for storage on dates other than the dates of the Guest’s stay, and luggage that does not have personal features;
- storage of recreational equipment during the Guest’s stay at Woźniak Residence.
- The Hotel shall be responsible for the loss or damage of items brought to the Hotel by persons using its services, to the extent specified in the provisions of Art. 846-852 of the Civil Code, unless the parties have agreed otherwise.
- The Guest should notify the Reception Desk about the damage immediately after finding it.
- There is a deposit at the Hotel. Hotel Guests should place valuables and greater amounts of money in the deposit.
- The Hotel’s liability for the loss or damage of money, securities, valuables or items of scientific or artistic value shall be excluded if these items are not deposited at the Reception Desk.
- If loss or damage to the items referred to above takes place, the compensation shall not exceed the sum specified in Art. 846-852 of the Civil Code.
- The hotel Guest shall be financially responsible for dirt, damage or destruction of hotel equipment and shortages in equipment caused by the Guest or people visiting the Guest.
- Guests are forbidden to make any changes to the hotel rooms and their equipment, except for a slight rearrangement of furniture and equipment that does not affect their functionality and safety of use.
- The Hotel shall not be responsible for damage or loss of a car or a different vehicle, or items left therein belonging to the Guest, unless the damage was caused by Woźniak Residence.
- Quiet hours at Woźniak Residence are observed from 10.00 p.m. to 7.00 a.m. the next day.
- The behaviour of Guests and people using the services of the Hotel should not disturb other Guests’ peaceful stay. Woźniak Residence may immediately refuse to continue providing services to a person who violates this regulation. At the same time, the Hotel reserves the right to enforce the fee for a commenced hotel day.
- The hotel card (key) that the Guest receives at the check-in is coded for the Guest for the duration of the stay, and cannot be transferred to third parties.
- Due to fire safety, it is forbidden to use heaters, irons and other electrical devices that are not room equipment in hotel rooms.
- It is forbidden to store dangerous goods in hotel rooms – weapons and ammunition, flammable, explosive and illumination materials.
- Each time before leaving the room, the Guest should check that the taps are turned off, the windows are closed and that there is no fire.
- The owner of the animal shall be obliged to keep it in a way that does not pose a threat to other hotel guests and staff.
- A dog is subject to an additional fee depending on the season during which the Guest stays. On special dates, such as Easter, May Days, Christmas, New Year’s Eve, etc., the Hotel may refuse to accept dogs due to high occupancy and intolerance of animals by other Guests.
- The dog’s stay at the Hotel shall be conditioned by the Guest having a health book with current vaccinations and a deworming certificate. The Hotel does not accept sick animals.
- The owner shall be responsible for any damage caused by the animal.
- The following rules shall apply to the owner of the animal: it is forbidden to bring the animal to catering, recreation, SPA & Wellness points; in public places, the owner of the dog shall be obliged to keep it on a leash.
- The owner of the animal shall be obliged to clean up its faeces on the premises of Woźniak Residence.
- It is forbidden to smoke cigarettes and tobacco products on the premises of the Hotel, except for designated areas: the terrace in front of the entrance. Violation of the above ban is an offence within the meaning of Art. 13, sec. 2 of the Act of 9 November 1995 on protection of health against the consequences of using tobacco and tobacco products (Journal of Laws No. 10, item 55, as amended), and e-cigarettes – punishable by a fine of PLN 500. If the Guest breaks the ban on smoking cigarettes and tobacco products, it shall cover the costs of room dearomatization in the amount of PLN 2,000, which will be automatically added to the Guest’s hotel bill.
Thank you for taking the time to read these Regulations.
We hope that the above regulations and guidelines shall have a positive impact on your stay in our Hotel.