Regulations of stay
Subject of the regulations
- The Regulations apply to all hotel Guests and lay down the rules for the hotel stay, providing services, as well as responsibilities, being an integral part of the hotel service agreement , which shell be concluded through singing the registrarion card, making a reservation or a down payment for the stay at the hotel.
- The Regulations apply to all , who stay at the hotel facility
- The Regulations are made available at the hotel’s reception , as well as in all hotel rooms
- The hotel rooms are rented fot the periods of hotel nights
- The Guest must specify the exact stay time at the hotel facility,
- The hotel night lasts from 3:00 pm to 11:00 pm on the next day
- The wish to extend the stay beyond the time frame indicated at reservation should be declared at the reception
- Staying in the room , or leaving luggage after 11:00 am, without declering it at the reception, is treated as extantion of a stay.
- The wish to extend the stay beyond the time frame indicated at reservation should be declared at the reception by 08:00 pm on the day when the time of the hotel room rental is expiring. The hotel shall accept the Guest’s request to extend the stay if possible. Extending the stay until 1:00pm costs 100 PLN , 200 PLN unstil 4:00 pm , extending the stay after 4:00pm is counted as an additional hotel night.
- Payments are charged before arrival , or at the day of arrival – the latest
- Calculation of the value of reserved services in the facility takes place in accordance with the price list valid in the date of booking.
- Tourist tax is mandatory
- The hotel Guest shall present a picture ID and sign the registration card. If the Guest refuses to present a picture ID , receptionist has a right to refuse to give out room key/card
- The hotel Guest shall not let other people use the room, even if the time for which the guest paid for the stay has not yet expired.
- Persons not registered at the hotel (whose stay has not been registered) can stay in a hotel room from 7:00 am to 10:00 pm. After 10:00 pm it is required to check in additional people staying in the Guest room for an additional fee based on the daily price
- Hotel may refuse to accept Guests, who are under influance of alcohol or drugs or during previous visits grossly violated the rules, in particular by causing damage to persons or property Guest rooms, the hotel staff, other persons, as well as the hotel’s property, or otherwise interfered the stay of hotel Guests or function.
- In case of cancellation of the Guest’s stay , the Property does not refund the fee for the given and other hotel nights.
- Woźniak SPA & Residence is required to provide the fallowing services:
- The conditions for relaxation
- safety of residence, including keeping the information about Guest confidential
- professional and courteus service for all hotel services
- At guest’s request, the object provides fallowing services which are free of charge:
- information related to residence and travel
- wake up call at the indicated hour
- storage (during the Guest’s stay at the hotel) of money, securities and other valuable items, especially valuables, jewelery, objects having scientific or artistic valueb) wake-up call at the
- luggage storage (the hotel can refuse to accept baggage for safekeeping at times other than the period ofstay of the Guest and things that do not have the characteristics of personal baggage)
- storage of recreational equipment during the Guest’s stay
1. Woźniak SPA & Residence is liable for loss or damage of things brought by people using its facilities, basedon Article. 846-852 of the Civil Code, unless the parties have agreed otherwise2. The guest should notify the Front Desk about any damages , immediately after its detection.3. There is a deposit available to Guest at the facility. Large sums of money or valuable things should be kept in there4. Responsibility of the Facility for loss or damage of money, securities, valuables or objects of scientific or artistic value is excluded, if these items were not placed for safekeeping in the Reception.5. The Residence may refuse to accept these things for safekeeping only if they threaten the safety or if in relation to the size or the standard of the hotel have too high value or they occupy too much space.6. In case of loss or damage to items referred to above, compensation does not exceed the sum specified in art. 846-852 of the Civil Code.7. The hotel guest is financially responsible for dirt, damage or destruction of hotel facilities and missing equipment, resulting from the fault of the guest or the fault of visitors8. It is forbidden to make any changes to hotel rooms and their equipment, except for a slight rearrangement of furniture and equipment, not compromising the functionality and safety of use.9. Woźniak SPA & Residence is not responsible for any damage or loss of a car or other vehicle or items left in the car, unless the damage was due to the fault of the hotel.10. Children under 12 years of age should be under the constant supervision of their guardians. Legal guardians take material liability for any damage caused by children
- The curfew starts at 10:00 pm and lasts until 7:00 am.
- The behavior of the Guests and the persons using the services of the hotel should not interfere with the peaceful stay of other Guests. The Hotel is entitled to refuse to provide further services to a person, who violates this rule, which does not exempt him/her from the obligation to pay for the current stay (even begun hotelnight), the additional services rendered and any caused damages.
- Hotel card (key) , which is given to the Guest at the time of the check-in, is encrypted for the time of stay and it can’t be given to other people
- In case of loss or damaging the hotel card Guest should immediately inform the front desk. The fee for issuing a new hotel card is PLN 30.
- Due to fire safety heaters, electric irons and other similar devices not constituting room equipment are prohibited in the rooms.
- It is forbidden to store hazardous materials, including weapons, ammunition, explosives, flammable materials, illuminatiom, toxic, corrosive materials;
- Before leaving the room, the Guest is obligated to check if the tabs and windows are closed, and if fire wasn’t started .
- Woźniak SPA & Residence accepts only small dogs weighing up to 5 kg.
- The owner of the animal is obliged to keep it in such a way that it does not cause a threat to other guests and staff. 3. A stay with a dog is subject to an additional fee depending on the season in which it will be staying. In seasons like :Easter, Long weekends , Christmas, New Year’s Eve, etc. The object may refuse to accept a dog due to the large occupancy and intolerance of animals by other guests.
- The dog’s stay in the hotel is conditioned by having its health book with current vaccinations and deworming certificate. The property does not accept sick animals.
- The owner is responsible for any damage caused by the animal.
- The owner of the animal has to keep it away from food , recreational, SPA & Wellness areas and in public places the owner of the dog is obliged to keep it on a leash.
- The owner of the animal is obliged to clean up after the dog
It is prohibited to smoke outside of the areas not designeted for it : front and back patios Breach of the above prohibition is an in accordance with an art. 13 § 2 of the Act of November 9, 1995 on Health Protection Against the Consequences of Using Tobacco and Tobacco Products (Journal of Laws No. 10 item 55, as amended) and e-cigarette products – and is a subject of a fine- PLN 500. Breaking the prohibition on smoking cigarettes and tobacco products is tantamount to expressing consent by the Guest to cover the cost of room dearomatization in the amount of PLN 2,000, which will be automatically added to the invoice.